adam Housing Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using this web application
What’s in these Terms of Service?
These terms tell you the rules for using our web application www.adamhousing.co.uk (our web application).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
1. Who we are and how to contact us
2. By using our web application you accept these terms
3. There are other terms that may apply to you
4. We may make changes to these terms
5. We may make changes to our web application
6. We may suspend or withdraw our web application
7. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
8. You must keep your account details safe
9. How you may use material on our web application
10. Do not rely on information on our web application
11. We are not responsible for websites we link to
12. User-generated content is not approved by us
13. How to complain about content uploaded by other users
14. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
15. How we may use your personal information
16. Uploading content to our web application
17. Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
18. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
19. Rules about linking to our web application
20. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
1. Who We Are and How To Contact Us
www.adamhousing.co.uk is a web application operated by adam HTT Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7718565 and have our registered office and trading address at The Pinnacle, 170 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 1BP, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 198 5733 49.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
2. By Using Our Web Application You Accept These Terms
By using our web application, you confirm that you accept these terms of service and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our web application.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. There Are Other Terms That May Apply to You
These terms of service refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our web application:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our web application. When using our web application, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
4. We May Make Changes to These Terms
We amend these terms of service from time to time. Every time you wish to use our web application, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 20 April 2020.
5. We May Make Changes to Our Web Application
We update and change our web application from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
6. We May Suspend or Withdraw Our Web Application
We do not guarantee that our web application, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our web application for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. We May Transfer This Agreement to Someone Else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms of service to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens.
8. You Must Keep Your Account Details Safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms of service.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How You May Use Material On Our Web Application
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our web application, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
If you download any part of our web application in breach of these terms of service, your right to use our web application will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
10. Do Not Rely On Information On This Web Application
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our web application is accurate, complete or up to date.
11. We Are Not Responsible For Websites We Link To
Where our web application contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. User-Generated Content Is Not Approved By Us
This web application may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the web application. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our web application do not represent our views or values.
13. How to Complain About Content Uploaded by Other Users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on email@example.com.
14. Our Responsibility for Loss Or Damage Suffered By You
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our web application or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our web application; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our web application.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15. How We May Use Your Personal Information
16. Uploading Content to Our Web Application
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our web application, or to make contact with other users of our web application, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and our clients as described below a limited licence to use, store and reproduce that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our web application constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our web application if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
17. Rights You Are Giving Us to Use Material You Upload
When you upload or post content to our web application, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- You grant adam HTT Limited a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, assignable, royalty-free and global licence to use, store, reproduce, distribute, display, sub-license and/or commercially exploit any user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the web application across different media.
- You grant our clients (public sector bodies that are authorised to use the web application) a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, assignable, royalty-free and global licence to use, store, reproduce, distribute, display, sub-license and/or commercially exploit any user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the web application across different media.
18. We Are Not Responsible for Viruses and You Must Not Introduce Them
We do not guarantee that our web application will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our web application. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our web application by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our web application, the server on which our web application is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our web application. You must not attack our web application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our web application will cease immediately.
19. Rules About Linking to Our Web Application
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our web application in any website that is not owned by you.
Our web application must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our web application other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our web application other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes?
These terms of service, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.